FLPPL is proud of its advanced design in alternate polarity cables. Our high quality standards and simple, exclusive and efficient design have been proven for the past 3 decades.
• End Connections are machined from solid electrolytic copper bar stock, which gives mechanical strength and high conductivity.
• Alternate positioning of copper conductors to maintain equal distribution of water flow throughout the cable.
• Unique end connection design with large un-obstructed water flow passage.
• Individual sockets for the ropes at the end connections. Each of the six ropes are first crimped and then soldered to their positions.
• Perfect separation of +ve and –ve by triangular perforated insulation tube makes desired space between the cable and the outer hose, which contribute to highest flexibility and uniform water-cooling of the conductor ropes.
• Each copper rope is made from 33 SWG hard-pitched electrolytic copper wires for greater flexibility and reduced wear points.
• The entire cable is arranged in such a way so that it attains the least possible inductive reactance and impedance.
• Single clamp on each side for easy movement.
• Long life, which is the true basis of evaluating any cable.
There options of hoses are available to meet your exact application
• Extra flexible for extreme bending operations
• Light duty
• Tough anti-abrasion cover
Standard Sizes available
• 300, 350, 375, 400 and 500 MCM